The Movement Light Tech is right up there with the lightest race bindings on the podium. It’s also right up there with the strongest. The aircraft-aluminum construction is reliable in field yet barely weights your ski. The heel piece has a quick race flap and turns 90 degrees for a flat mode. The toe lever is very smooth on account of the roller-bearing with subtle detents. Simple action, simple results. The Movement Light Tech is a high-quality, machined wonder-of-the-world.
- Race-flap sits on the heel pins for fast transition between up and downhill.
- Flat-on-ski mode is enabled by turning the heel 90 degrees (works best mounted w/ 5mm gap).
- Crampon-receptor is machined into the toe piece for your cramponing pleasure.
- Can add adjustment plates to the heel if you need to use multiple boots.
- Titanium heel-forks can be replaced easily.
|Riser Heights||1 + flat|
|Materials||Hardened titanium, aluminum, polymer|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Racing and more|
|Notes||Smooth lever action due to bearing|
|Bottom Line||Light yet strong|
|Compare to other Race Bindings|
Questions & Reviews
Are they like those built for lightweight skiers (50 % spring reduction)?
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.