It’s fitting that some of the fastest skis on the block have some of the fastest skins available as part of a matching kit. The Colltex PDG is a fan favorite because of its astonishing gliding power and the ability to retain grip while others are slipping. It’s also the basis for Movement’s standard race skins. The simple elastic tip kit is adjustable for a user-customized tip-rip experience and allows skin-off transition times to be in the single digits. Because of the advanced backing material that weighs 20% less than leading competitors, each skin is able to fold down to the size of a deck of cards yet still employ advanced water-resistant properties for maximum performance in all conditions. These skins are straight-cut for maximum gliding performance, with wider skins available for the wider skis in the Movement Race Pro series.
- Race Pro 66 black or yellow skins are 63mm wide by 170cm long, just trim the tails.
- Race Pro 66 pink skins are 62mm-wide Race Pro 2.0. Cut to desired length.
- Race Pro 71 black or yellow skins are 65mm-wide PDG material.
- Race Pro 71 pink skins are Race Pro 2.0 material that is 65mm wide.
- Race Pro 77 black or yellow skins are PDG material that is 74mm wide.
Update 2018/19: Movement now also offers Pomoca skins, made with premium Pomoca Race Pro 2.0 material. All the "Pink" skins in the drop down list are made by Pomoca. The rest are the aforementioned Colltex PDG formula. Please note that Movement also offers full-coverage skins for the oversized skis.
Update 2019/20: The straight cut skins are now yellow instead of black, but otherwise are the same material.
Questions & Reviews
I use them on Atomic Ultimate 65 WC 2016 163cm Skis.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.