When you don't know what the day will bring, you'd best bring along the Escaper 97 from Rossignol. With its composition of light materials, the Escaper 97 is anything but laborious when ascending, allowing you to move efficiently and quickly in the mountains. When paired with the precut skins, the notched tip enables quick transitions at the top, allowing you to soak in the view while waiting for your partner to finish. By combining Basalt, Titanal, and paulownia, the Escaper 97 is extremely damp for its weight, allowing it to handle variable snow conditions with ease. The full sidewall provides edge bite in harder snow while the healthy rocker profile keeps your tips up in powder, allowing you to enjoy the untracked snow that you worked so hard to find. With the Escaper 97, Rossignol has created a versatile ski that can handle whatever the day throws your way.
- All Trail Sidecut provides versatility across a wide array of snow conditions.
- Paulownia Wood Core finds a compelling blend of weight and durability.
- Rectangular sidewall combines a horizontal layer of core material on top of the sidewall, providing edge grip, balance, precision, and power.
- Free Rocker technology allows the Escaper 97 to perform exceptionally well in deep snow.
- Nano titanium reinforcements place a Titanal sheet underfoot for increased binding retention and durability.
- Nano basalt fibers provide shock absorption and elasticity, resulting in a smooth and fun ride.
- V-skin anchor allows you to rip the precut skin from the tip, saving you time and effort while transitioning.
|Lengths (cm)||161, 169, 177, 185|
|Weight (pair)||2350g 
||Tip notch, flat notched tail|
||Healthy rocker in the tip and tail, camber underfoot|
||Round tip, medium radius, tapered tail|
||Rectangular full sidewall, NANO BASALT, NANO TITANAL underfoot|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Powder, crud, or anything in between|
|Notes||Notched tip works well with race style skins|
|Bottom Line||Maneuverable and fun in any condition|
|Compare to other High-fat Skis|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.