The Salomon MTN S3 pole is a highly versatile pole that can quickly adapt to any terrain you might find yourself in. The carbon fiber construction promotes light ‘n fast movement and has an exceptionally low swing weight, even for a carbon pole. Quickly adjust the length of the poles when booting or side-hilling using the reliable tension-adjustable clamp system. The articulating baskets reduce slip-outs on packed snow and provide flotation while skinning in deep powder. If you want a high-performance pole that will handle all your needs, look no further than Salomon’s MTN S3.
- Articulating baskets provide better grip and flotation in all conditions than fixed baskets.
- Lightly padded, adjustable wrist-straps are easily removable if strapless is your style.
- Long, foam grip for choking-up when side-hilling or making fast, low angle turns.
- Kevlar reinforcements along the lower half increase durability.
- Easy cam-locking length-adjustment is sturdy and simple.
Update 2019/20 - A new paint job!
Compare otherAdjustable Ski Poles
|Lengths (cm)||100-135cm Adjustable|
|Basket & Tip||Soft articulating powder baskets|
|Materials||Carbon upper and lower|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Anything with two skis|
|Notes||Padded straps are secure and also removable|
|Bottom Line||One of the more versatile poles on the market with a low swing weight|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.