Say goodbye to constantly refilling airbag canisters and the hassles of traveling with them and say "Hello" to the Scott Patrol E1 30 Avy Pack! The E1 Alpride Airbag System is the lightest electronic airbag yet and is simple to use, simple to charge, easy to travel with, and extremely reliable. It’s powered by 4 supercapacitors that don’t use a chemical reaction to store energy so they are not sensitive to lower temperatures. This means you can count on consistent deployment even at temperatures as low as -22 degrees Fahrenheit. The system can be charged with two AA batteries and last up to 3 months without being recharged. It can also be charged via a USB charging port--which is especially useful for practicing deploying your airbag as many times as your heart desires. The E1 Alpride system is safe and approved to fly with, so no need to worry about filling up your canister when you land. To inspire confidence before every outing, the deployment system has an automatic test function with LED indicators that performs a self-test of all its components and systems every time it is turned on. This TUV-certified pack has a diagonal carry as well as an A-frame and snowboard carry option. The pack has two separate sleeves in the main pocket for your shovel handle and probe, ensuring quick and efficient access in case of an emergency. The Scott E1 30L pack is the perfect companion for long days of getting after it in technical avalanche terrain.
- TÜV Certified Scott Alpride E1 Airbag system is incredibly lightweight to keep you moving quickly in technical terrain.
- Diagonal ski carry system and side compression straps give you A-frame and snowboard carry options.
- Stowable ice axe and pole loops give a clean look to a sharp looking pack.
- Easy access top goggle pocket with fleece lining protects your lenses.
- Separate sleeves for safety equipment inside the main compartment keep you organized.
- Helmet can be carried on the back of the pack in two places for the ascent.
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle is an added safety feature.
- Internal map pocket with key chain keeps your personal effects secure.
- Daisy chain loops down the back of the pack allow you to travel like a gypsy.
*The Scott Patrol E1 30 Pack comes in two sizes to accommodate different torso lengths: NL = Normal Length, SL = Short Length.
||2685g [with airbag]
1393g [backpack only]
|Ski Carry||Diagonal or A-frame|
|Materials||Shell: 420D Polyamide
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Longer technical ski missions in avalanche terrain|
|Notes||TÜV safety certified fully electronic airbag system|
|Bottom Line||30L pack with rechargeable battery powered electronic airbag system|
|Compare to other Airbag Packs|
Questions & Reviews
Yes there will be an SL version of this pack arriving at some point this fall however only available in the blue option. We are waiting for confirmation from Scott and when we have it you will be able to pre-order the pack.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.