Cold feet can make ski touring unpleasant and potentially cut your day short. Snüx aims to eliminate cold feet for long tours or multi-day adventures. Specifically designed for ski boots, Snüx Overboots are engineered with 5-layer COZYTECH thermal technology that enables heat to be retained across the overboot, along with promoting dryness. Unlike other boot covers, Snüx fully wraps under the sole for added protection from the cold by preventing snow from building underneath the cover. Lightweight and easy to use, Snüx is a great option for colder environments or for skiers who like their feet extra cozy.
- 3.5 mm of Cozytech membrane will keep your feet warm and cozy.
- Waterproof sealed seams prevent moisture from penetrating into the neoprene.
- Arch coverage fastening system for complete coverage of the boot and to help slide on and off the overboot.
- Adjustable Strap Fastener system for an easy slide-on application.
- Complete heel coverage to fully protect your feet.
- Sold in pairs in several fun colors.
Questions & Reviews
Also, do they need to be altered to work with tech toe and heel or are there cutouts to accommodate?
Below the Toe area is not covered. The lower edge covers the toe inserts, but you can push it up to expose them.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.