Light ski boots tend to be made with thinner plastic and liners. That means you have less material insulating you from the cold. Instead of going heavier for warmth, just slip on some hip boot gloves. These neoprene insulators have simple elastic Velcro straps that securely wrap around a ski boot to add warmth. They block the wind and trap air which acts as insulation. The Boot Gloves are made by Dry Guy and come in three sizes. Perfect for before and after races or while standing in snow to build anchors. Or just when it’s fricken cold out.
- 4.5mm thick neoprene adds up to 25°F to your feet.
- Side pads are abrasion resistant to protect from skis.
- Elastic under-straps hold the toe in place in front.
- Rear Velcro straps are adjustable for a snug fit.
- Work great with A/T boots that have tech fittings.
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.