Stealth describes both this race ski and the way that Aski snuck up on the skimo world. Seemingly out of nowhere, the Italian company is cranking out a full line of amazing skis using an innovative construction process. After years of research and development, the CarbonShell racing ski has arrived. The Stealth features the unique flex-pattern and performance of the Aski platform trimmed down to race weight. Although not the absolute lightest race ski, you would be hard-pressed (read: impossible) to find a better performing ski on the down. The Stealth is ready to sneak you onto a podium.
- Thermoplastic CarbonShell wrap offers an amazingly damp feel.
- Carbon Kevlar base sheet provides serious impact protection.
- Dual camber profile means the perfect amount of running edge.
- Spatula tip for float in soft or variable conditions.
- Tip and tail rocker to help initiate and exit turns.
- Excellent stability and dampness on hard snow.
Update 2018/19: Aski redid the graphics and reconfigured the structural reinforcements along the length of the ski while maintaining the low weight and damp feel. It's still the rocket ship of race skis.
Compare otherRace Skis
|Lengths (cm)||155, 160|
|Weight (pair)||1410g [155cm]
|Turn Radius||18.3m [155cm]
|Skin Fix||Race notch|
|Profile||Double rocker, camber underfoot|
|Shape||Round tip, shorter radius, flat tail|
|Construction||CarbonShell with Polycell core|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Bottom Line||High performance race ski|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.