The Fischer Transalp RC is a high-performance race ski, proudly positioned as Fischer's flagship skimo competition ski. With its world cup pedigree, the Transalp RC has a long turn radius, which is conducive for “tucking it” down the slope when trying to get ahead. The long effective edge and Sandwich Sidewall Construction yield reliable edge hold on hardpack, while a limited tip rocker is just enough to keep you in control when the snow gets manky. To keep the weight down, Fischer used their Aeroshape construction which curves the topsheet into the sidewall, allowing the ski to be thinner (read: lighter) near the sides while also helping shed snow, without compromising downhill control and stability. The Fischer Transalp RC is made to help you speed past competitors on the up, down, and in the rankings!
- Aeroshape technology curves the topsheet allowing the ski to shed weight and snow without compromising durability.
- 23-meter turning radius is comfortable at high speeds, allowing you to push the pace.
- Air Tec TI reduces the weight of the core but utilizes strategic titanium reinforcement to keep the ski feeling strong.
- Tour ROCKER supports performance in variable conditions, giving you confidence on race day.
- World Cup pedigree with smooth and reliable performance.
|Lengths (cm)||151, 161|
|Weight (pair)||1330g 
||Camber with slight tip rocker|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Aeroshape helps keep weight to a minimum|
|Bottom Line||High-performance ski for race day|
Compare to other Race Skis
Compare to other Women's Skis
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.