We were all new to backcountry skiing at some point. If for you that day is on the horizon, the Atomic Backland Sport boot should be on your shortlist of new gear. Well priced and well built, this boot can get you out there as you begin a new chapter of your adventurous life. With a range of motion that covers 74°, the walk mode is smooth and non-restrictive. An Energy Backbone construction turns that great walk mode into a decent downhill performer. If you want a little more performance from your boot you can swap out the original soft tongue for a stiffer version. The Memory Fit 3D liner is comfortable, performance-oriented, and possibly best of all, it's washable! The two-buckle design saves on weight and does not shy away from big days. Perfect for the junior explorer, this boot is available in smaller sizes and offers a weight-conscious option to all. Save some coin, save some weight and be sure to save plenty of days to play in the mountains with your new Atomic Backland Sport boot.
- Energy Backbone construction lets you rip the down after a beautiful climb.
- Range of motion is a crazy 74° so nothing will stop you from strutting up the skin track.
- Memory Fit 3D liner is comfortable, breathable, and washable to keep your feet happy tour after tour.
- Weight conscious build puts this boot in a unique category of price and performance.
- Optional stiff tongue can be swapped for the original soft tongue.
|Weight (pair)||2414g [26/26.5]|
|Boot Sole Length|
|Binding Compatibility||Tech only|
|Liner||Memory Fit 3D|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Casual ski touring|
|Notes||Smaller sizes perfect for juniors|
|Bottom Line||Comfortable entry-level boot|
|Compare to other Touring Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.