The original Ski Raptor Pack from CAMP toed the line nicely between a higher volume freeride pack but with the slick skimo features to make even the baggiest of pant wearing park rats feel like Kilian Jornet. Once again CAMP has outdone themselves with the Ski Raptor 20 Pack, a sleeker lower volume version of the Ski Raptor 30 Pack built for shorter missions. New ventilated back panel access and wider FullBack Door zip gives the pack great breathability and quick and easy access to items in the pack. Made from durable 420D ripstop nylon one could easily expect the Ski Raptor 20 to hold up just about any abuse encountered on ski mountaineering objectives. CAMP has also designed a new innovative ski carry loop for the X-Press ski carry that can be set up in two different positions making for less spine torquing when inserting the ski tails during transitions. Quick access ice axe loops for mid-slope “Oh crap” moments and hideaway pole and helmet carry options round out the pack for nearly every feature you could imagine. Much like its predecessor, the Ski Raptor 20 Pack is a light and fast ski mountaineering dream pack bringing some new useful and innovative features from the skimo racing world and adapting it for the general backcountry skiing population.
- Beefy 420D nylon material stands up to repeated days of abuse.
- Reliable X-Press ski carry system allows for quick on and off transitions without having to remove your pack.
- Ski carry loop can be set into two different positions for easier transitions when pack is loaded verse not loaded.
- One big main compartment zippered pocket and one smaller zip compartment for accessories.
- Newly designed crampon pocket utilizes magnets (yes, magnets) to help close the pocket for ease of use.
- Quick access ice axe carry system allowing for deployment of ice axe whenever the need may arise.
- Stow away helmet and pole carry options hideaway nicely when not in use.
- Two waistbelt pockets for all of your knickknacks.
- Hydration compatible for those who like to go without hard bottles.
|Access||Side, top, and back|
|Ski Carry||A-Frame and X-Press|
|Shovel / Probe||Dedicated pocket|
|Ice Axe||External loop|
|Stash Pockets||On both sides of waist belt|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||All types of touring|
|Notes||20 liter version of of the beloved Ski Raptor pack|
|Bottom Line||Generously featured pack in a day tour size|
|Compare to other Backpacks|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.