If you've ever perused a Crazy Idea catalog, you may have noticed the amount of pride with which they describe their Cervino Jacket, and rightfully so! For more than 20 years it has been a staple piece of skimo apparel subject to annual iterations and improvements. Now revamped and renamed the Cervino Ultra, this version of an iconic jacket goes far above and beyond expectations for style and comfort. A versatile middle or outer layer, the Cervino Ultra sports super soft Italian Vuelta fleece to help keep even the coldest skiers among us warm while remaining breathable and moisture-wicking. To maximize breathability, wicking properties and ease of movement Crazy's 4-way stretch High Performance 3D fabric can be found under the arms. The HP3D is Crazy's own invention consisting of a honeycombed fabric that has excellent sweat evacuation. The chest of the jacket has Toray nylon weaved in with the Vuelta fleece for added protection from wind and water. With two zippered chest pockets, an internal skin pocket, and even an interior beacon pocket, this top has room for all the gizmos, goodies, and gadgets you could want while out and about. The Cervino Ultra jacket is a wonderful choice for anything from light'n'fast touring to technical mountaineering and racing.
- Two chest pockets run on either side of the zipper for skins, as well as a skin pocket and beacon sleeve on the inside.
- Elastic trim around sleeves and hem of waist keep the warmth in and the elements out.
- Vuelta fleece fabric combined with Toray nylon on the front will keep you warm, dry, and happy.
- Infused with Graphene for its bacteriostatic (read: anti-stink) properties.
- Crazy's own "HP3D" fabric under the armpits ventilates and pulls moisture away from your body.
|Pockets||2 outer chest, 1 inner skin, 1 internal beacon / phone|
||Vuelta Fleece, Toray nylon, HP3D fabric|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Light and fast touring, general mountaineering|
|Notes||Graphene coating on the inside with bacteriostatic properties (less stink)|
|Bottom Line||Crazy Idea's iconic Cervino Jacket made even better|
|Compare to other Men's Speed Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.