Coming in a smashing Skimo Co blue, the Mezzalama 2 Race Jacket is a flexible, form-fitting, and warm jacket for racing, touring, training, and just generally getting after it in a variety of conditions. The Mezzalama 2 Race Jacket is made from a combination of stretch fleece and Carvico stretch fabric, allowing for fantastic mobility, breathability, and warmth in a lightweight jacket. Sticking with the theme of fast, for quick transitions this jacket sports internal pockets for your skins and two external chest zip pockets for nutrition, or other essentials. The fit is athletic, and part of that look comes in the form of a low-profile hood that will easily fit under a helmet. Elastic hem and trim around the hood, waist, and wrists of the jacket trap heat in the hopes of keeping you toasty like a French brioche. For additional warmth around the wrists, there are thumb holes in the cuffs for yet another layer to safeguard against intrusive snow that belongs on the ground, not up your sleeves. The Mezzalama 2 Race Jacket is a great choice for those looking into a breathable, athletic jacket with easily accessible pockets and naturally a piece that comes in Skimo Co blue.
- Stretch fleece material makes for a flexible and cozy jacket.
- Carvico fabric is quick drying and provides UV protection of UPF 50+ for those bluebird days.
- Internal pockets and two chest zip pockets help with quick transitions.
- Elastic hem and trim trap heat and keep the snow out in the case of a tumble.
- Reflective accents make you more visible in low-light conditions.
- Thumb holes on sides of the sleeves create a warmer fit around the wrists, especially when combined with gloves.
- Form-fitting hood and athletic fit comfortably move with you on big vert days.
|Pockets||2 inside skin pockets, 2 large outer pockets|
|Cuffs||Elastic with thumb hole|
|Fit||Athletic with 4-way stretch|
|Materials||Main Materials: 80% Polyester 20% Elastane &
85% Polyamide 15% Elastane
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Racing and training|
|Notes||Match with the race pants for a two piece Speed Suit|
|Bottom Line||Efficient 4 way stretch fleece you might end up using daily|
|Compare to other Men's Speed Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.