Think movement. The Alagna Lite jacket and pant is a “near suit” for racing and high-output touring. The front panel of the jacket is made of Karpos K-Shell which is windproof yet still soft and stretchy. The cuffs and medial side of the sleeves are made of Dualfit, an even more breathable fabric so you vent where you need it. The back is an even lighter fabric called Dualfit Light, for even more sweat-wicking and breathability underneath a pack. Two large mesh skin pockets are located on the belly, perfectly situated between the upper and lower straps of most packs so you always have unimpeded access to your skins. Two external zippered chest pockets are the welcome home for nutrition products or a phone. Between the strategic wind-proofing in the front, ultralight fabric in the back, complete DWR finish, and YKK zips, Karpos has a real winner on their hands. It’s you.
- Zip Garage keeps the zipper tabs out of the elements when not in use.
- YKK Zippers, only the best is standard Karpos.
- Body mapped for incredible breathability and durability.
- Mesh skin pockets are situated on the belly for fuss-free access to skins.
- Silicon grippers on the inside of the waist seal out drafts and make sure your jacket stays in place when you celebrate.
- Front Vislon zip for faster opening.
|Pockets||2 chest pockets, 2 external mesh skin dumps|
|Waist||Elastic with silicone|
||Dualfit, K Shell, Dualfit Lite|
|Coating||DWR coating on front|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Fast ski touring, training, racing|
|Notes||Super breathable and stretchy|
|Bottom Line||Great race alternative or exercise jacket|
|Compare to other Men's Speed Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Thanks for reaching out! I would recommend going for a large.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.