Get ready for double takes! When seeing you in the Crazy Idea Hugo race top and pants, most people will think you are Crazy for racing in your street clothes. That is the effect of Crazy Idea’s legendary printed designs. But don’t be fooled by the appearance, the Power Kler high-performance stretch fabric is designed for top skimo racing and speed touring. It has specific pockets placed perfectly for all your ski mountaineering necessities. A zippered chest pocket is there for calories, an inner zipper pocket is made for your avalanche transceiver, and large internal kangaroo-pockets are big enough for your skins. The Crazy Idea Hugo system is so fun to wear you’ll do it anytime the weather permits.
- Power Kler high-performance stretch fabric provides comfort and a great race fit.
- Fasteners integrate Hugo race pants for full suit performance.
- Easy access to large internal skin pockets for fast transitions.
- Internal zipped pocket for avalanche transceiver.
- Chest pocket with aerodynamic invisible zip.
- Flat seams for comfort and increased durability.
- Cool printed designs for a stylish look.
|Pockets||An external zipped pocket and skin pocket, two internal stash pockets|
|Waist||Slim with hooks to attach the Hugo Race Pants|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Legendary Crazy Idea prints|
|Bottom Line||Stylish race top|
|Compare to other Men's Speed Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
My only real gripe is that it doesn't have the grippy bit at the bottom to keep it from riding up under your pack. I find myself pulling it back down (or tucking it into my pants, which looks absurd even in the context of skimo attire) quite a bit. Otherwise no reservations, I'll be wearing this a whole lot more as the weather warms.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.