Built on the Haute Route Plus platform, the DPS L10 is for those wanting to venture far from the trailhead, but with the creature comforts of a more featured binding. With two heel risers, you can find just the right climbing height, making short work out of ridiculously steep skin tracks. The Cam Release System provides an easy step-in and also allows for an adjustable vertical and lateral release. The metal construction emphasizes durability and the adjustment plate, if you elect to use it, provides 30mm of BSL adjustment, letting you accommodate a quiver of boots. If you want the lightest possible set-up, you can directly mount the heel piece to the ski, resulting in one of the lightest fixed-mounted bindings with two heel riser options. If you’ve been searching for a lightweight binding that is comfortable venturing far from the beaten path, the DPS L10 is for you.
- Included R01 Plate provides 30mm of BSL adjustment, allowing the use of multiple boots.
- Heel piece can be mounted directly to the ski for maximum weight savings.
- Two heel risers help smooth out steep skin tracks.
- Cam Release System allows for independent adjustment of the vertical and lateral release values, between 5-10.
- Metal construction emphasizes durability, meaning these are in it for the long term.
||4 + flat|
||Aluminum alloy, stainless steel|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Everyday touring, ski mountaineering|
|Notes||Two heel risers allow you to find your desired climbing angle|
|Bottom Line||A light bindings with excellent features|
|Compare to other Lean Bindings|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.