With decades of alpine binding production and a stout following, Marker entered the pool of tech-bindings with a glorious half gainer. With several models to choose from, the Marker Alpinist 10 nestles itself smack dab between the lower releasing 8 and the higher 12 so you can choose the value range best suited for your skill level and style of skiing. With a gapless heel, you will have the shock absorbing and consistent release one craves from their alpine skiing days (years). With a flat mode, two risers, and 15mm of heel adjustment Marker has made your dive into a lightweight fuller featured binding an easy choice. If you crave smooth skiing and consistent release then the Marker Alpinist 10 deserves to be high on your list.
- Zero gap heel for a smooth skiing experience.
- Brakes are removable and come in 90mm, 105mm, and 115mm widths.
- Lateral release values from 4-10 allow you to find your sweet spot.
- A fantastic 15mm of adjustment leaves room for your other boot or a friend’s.
- Two risers so that when the going gets steep, you keep going.
- Race-inspired heel flap promotes faster transitions to get that extra lap in.
- Included crampon receptor allows you to choose which crampons you like best.
||Optional 90mm, 105mm, 115mm|
||2 + Flat|
||Forged aluminum, carbon fiber-reinforced polyamide|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Gapless binding in a lightweight package|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.