The Helio 200 LT is the slimmer little brother that the Helio 200 has been hoping and asking for all these years. By ditching the adjustment plate, keeping the legendary Monolink 1.0 toe piece, and retaining the ability to independently adjust vertical and lateral release, the Helio 200 LT is ready to tackle the biggest vertical days filled with aggressive and dynamic skiing. Despite the name, this slender sender is in a lower weight class that rivals some bindings in the race category. Its all-metal construction means that this binding will remain faithfully by your side (and under your ski boots) for years to come. The revised geometry of the toe piece works in unison with the pins in the heel to ensure an easy time stepping in, even in the fluffiest of conditions. If you’re after an exceptionally light binding designed to handle the rigors of big mountain descents, the search ends here with the Helio 200 LT.
- Monolink 1.0 toe piece gets rid of a toe arm spring, providing higher clamping stiffness at a reduced weight.
- Cam Release System places the heel pins on a sliding axis for a more accurate release.
- Two heel risers and a flat setting help find the perfect climbing angle.
- Easy Entry System allows you to step into the toe--like a pro.
- A new lever design adds a seat for a pole tip for ease of step-out.
- Independent vertical and lateral release settings adjust from 5-10.
- Optional crampon receptors accept Helio crampons.
Compare otherLean Bindings
|Brakes||Leashes not included|
|Riser Heights||2 + flat|
|Materials||Aluminum alloy, stainless steel|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Adjustable lateral and vertical release|
|Bottom Line||Lightweight binding for big days|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.