The Helio 200 LT is the slimmer little brother that the Helio 200 has been hoping and asking for all these years. By ditching the adjustment plate, keeping the smooth Monolink 1.0 toe wings, and retaining the ability to independently adjust vertical and lateral release, the Helio 200 LT is ready to tackle the biggest vertical days filled with aggressive and dynamic skiing. Despite the 200-gram name, this slender sender is in a lower weight class that rivals some bindings in the race category. Its all-metal construction means that this binding will remain faithfully by your side (and around your ski boots) for years to come. The geometry of the toe piece works in unison with the independent heel pins to ensure an easy time stepping in, even in the fluffiest of conditions. If you’re after an exceptionally light binding designed to handle the rigors of big mountain descents, the search ends here with the Helio 200 LT.
- Monolink 1.0 toe piece gets rid of a set of toe-arm springs, reducing weight and complexity.
- Cam Release System places the heel pins on a sliding axis for a more accurate release.
- Two heel risers and a flat setting help find the perfect climbing angle.
- Easy Entry System allows you to step into the toe like a pro.
- A new lever design adds a seat for a pole tip for ease of exit.
- Independent vertical and lateral release settings adjust from 5-10.
- No need to rotate the heel to start climbing, just flip a flap.
- Optional crampon receptors (+8g) accept Helio crampons.
|Riser Heights||2 + flat|
|Crampon Ready||Optional receptor available|
|Materials||Aluminum alloy, stainless steel|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Everyday ski touring & mountaineering|
|Notes||Cam release system makes for smooth step-in and vertical release|
|Bottom Line||Fully adjustable lateral and vertical release under 200 grams|
|Compare to other Lean Bindings|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.