Taken on their own, “DPS,” “Powderworks,” and “Dreamtime” are words known for making head turns and eyes pop. Altogether, the DPS Powderworks Tour 110 C2 Dreamtime Ski is enough to trigger satori, a Zen term best understood as insight into the luminous nature of reality itself. With their Dreamtime series, DPS annually unveils a few models intended to inspire excitement for the future while recalling their own past lineage. The Powderworks Tour 110 is obviously reminiscent of the brand's smooth, surfy Lotus and Spoon models, but is built from a C2 all-mountain chassis. Increasing the effective edge makes these skis a top choice for hard-charging hero turns on firm snow while retaining the massive platform necessary for planing above low-density powder. With a relatively flat tail, hook-free tip, and substantial camber, these skis are built to crash downhill at speed without diving too deep below the surface. At its core, this ski is still built from DPS’s signature touring Paulownia and ash wood plus aerograde foam, which together are remarkably effective at dampening vibration and resisting damage. Lest we forget, the clean Dreamtime graphics are a nice look too. Traditional spiritual practice requires years of dedicated effort in the hopes of catching a glimpse of the Truth. Turns out it might be possible to taste it yourself with the Powderworks Tour 110 C2 Dreamtime Ski!
- Pagoda Tour build integrates a textured polyamide cap to shed snow, wood/foam core to dampen vibration, and full sidewalls derived from algae to increase longevity and biodegradability!
- Directional C2 shape is shared with Pagoda Tour 87, 94, and 106.
- Rocker and effective edge are calibrated to ensure a 22-meter turn radius across all lengths.
- "Dreamtime" refers to the 65,000 year old Aboriginal Australian cosmology of the same name.
- Another little-known fact: DPS stands for the founder's last initial ("D") plus PowderworkS.
|Lengths (cm)||171, 179, 184, 189|
|Weight (pair)||2820g 
||22m [All sizes]|
||Round tip, flattish tail|
||25-35% Rocker, 65-75% Effective edge|
||Tapered tip, sidecut, tapered tail|
||Pagoda Tour (Poulownia and ash plus foam)|
||Paulownia, ash, aerospace foam|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Charging backcountry lines|
|Notes||'Dreamtime' top sheet separates this special edition ski from others in the Pagoda Tour family|
|Bottom Line||Lightweight on the up, heavyweight on the down|
|Compare to other Excess-fat Skis|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.