Break a buckle or lose a tongue? Don’t run to the checkout with a new boot just yet; check here for spare parts first. This is our small but growing collection of Dynafit boot parts. Most everything is sold in pairs, one for each boot (unless specified as left or right).
Boot Heel Inserts - AKA Heel Tech Inserts, these are the bits of metal that allow boots to click into Dynafit and other pintech heels.
Beast Heel Inserts - AKA Power Inserts, the kit to retrofit a boot for use with the Dynafit Beast bindings. Includes metal bands and screws.
Master Step Heel Inserts - The latest Dynafit heel inserts that are secured with a bottom screw and have multiple stabiliizing prongs that penetrate deep into the plastic. Used on newer boots like the TLT7.
(11) PDG Cuff Buckle Set - Complete upper buckle & catch system for PDG boots; ski/walk mode.
(12) PDG Instep Buckle Cord - Cords that latch into the instep (lower) buckles on the PDGs.
(3) PDG Instep Catch - The white plastic catch mechanism for the lower PDG buckle.
(2) PDG Instep Buckle - The blue buckles that you probably broke off if you're looking here.
DyNA Evo Cuff Buckle Set - The upper buckles on the DyNA Evo boot, including cords and rivets.
DyNA Evo Cuff Cord - Kevlar cord used on the cuff buckles of Evo boots.
DyNA Evo Instep Cord - Instep velcro with kevlar cord found on the black Evo boots.
DyNA Evo Cuff Buckles - Upper cuff ladder buckle
(11/12) TLT6 Soft Tongue - The TLT6s only come with stiff black tongues now. If you’re thinking you’d like a little more flex, check out the green tongues. Sized per shell.
(11/12) TLT6 Hard Tongue- Replacement stiff black tongues for the TLT6s, men's and women's.
(2) TLT6 Mtn Cuff Buckle Set - Buckles, catches & cords for the TLT6 cuffs.
(2) TLT6 Cuff Buckle & Catch - Cuff buckles for the TLT6. Includes cord & catches. Choose left or right boots.
(3/4) TLT6 Mtn Instep Buckle Set - Lower TLT6 buckle replace set with catches and cords.
(9) TLT6 Spoiler Set - The black plastic rear spoiler mechanism. Spans two shell sizes and does not include the metal bracket.
(7) TLT6 Cuff Rivet Set - New rivets for TLT6P (Performance) or TLT6M (Mountain) boots. The former are yellow, the latter black. 4 rivets and washers included.
(1) TLT6P Power Strap - Removeable TLT6 Performance power straps come in 3 sizes, under 27, 27-28.5, and 29+.
TLT7 Buckle Set- Complete TLT7 replacement cuff and instep buckles with rivet kit.
Mercury Velcro Strap - Replacement power strap for the top of the boot. Please note for the 17/18 season these are shipping from the Women's Mercury Boot with a White/Pink Logo and Black Nylon strap.
Neo Spoiler - Inner spine that cuff locks into.
ZZero 4 Ski/Walk Mechanism - Switches boot from ski to walk mode.
ZZero 4 Tongue - Replacement piece that covers the top of your foot.
Titan/Zeus/Gaia Soles - Replacement touring soles for Titan/Gaia/ZZeus boots. Not alpine soles.
Hi. I need replacement tongues for my Vulcans, will they be available any time soon?
Hey Levan! Dang! In theory, yes it's absolutely replaceable! Dynafit also seems to be totally out for the time being and we're unsure if they're going to be bringing in any more throughout the rest of the season.
Hi, I have a question regarding instep buckles and straps for the PDG boots. Please clarify if versions of these buckles and straps which listed in the dropdown menu are for the new model 2016-2017, or they are for the old PDG model? Thank you, Fedor
I was backcounty skiing in the Tetons yesturday and my instep buckle bale broke. Ladies Dynafit TLT5 Mountain. I used a strap but it did little to secure my foot in a functional skiing position. Are you aware of anywhere I can get replacement bales, any third party bales? The length I need is 5.25 to 5.5 inches long? I would appreciate your help. In the meantime I am going to search out old part boxes at our local ski shops and second hand stores.
Hey Gale! Dang, sorry about the boot! There's a chance there are a few parts from different boots that will work, but it'd definitely be helpful if you sent in a picture of your other boot so we can for sure eliminate any confusion! At any rate, I definitely support searching through the old part boxes as we've all been there and have all had some form of luck come from those boxes!
Hey, I need a replacement tongue for my Zzero 4 px-ft Yellow/Black. do u have those in stock, might aswell just replace them on both boots. looking for an european/norwegian dealer who has spare parts aswell but havent found any yet, nor did i get answare with dynafit yet. so ill order with u guys if not :)