Break a buckle or lose a tongue? Don’t run to the checkout with a new boot just yet; check here for spare parts first. This is our small but growing collection of Dynafit boot parts. Most everything is sold in pairs, one for each boot (unless specified as left or right).
Boot Heel Inserts - AKA Heel Tech Inserts, these are the bits of metal that allow boots to click into Dynafit and other pintech heels.
Beast Heel Inserts - AKA Power Inserts, the kit to retrofit a boot for use with the Dynafit Beast bindings. Includes metal bands and screws.
Master Step Heel Inserts - The latest Dynafit heel inserts that are secured with a bottom screw and have multiple stabiliizing prongs that penetrate deep into the plastic. Used on newer boots like the TLT7.
(11) PDG Cuff Buckle Set - Complete upper buckle & catch system for PDG boots; ski/walk mode.
(12) PDG Instep Buckle Cord - Cords that latch into the instep (lower) buckles on the PDGs.
(3) PDG Instep Catch - The white plastic catch mechanism for the lower PDG buckle.
(2) PDG Instep Buckle - The blue buckles that you probably broke off if you're looking here.
DyNA Evo Cuff Buckle Set - The upper buckles on the DyNA Evo boot, including cords and rivets.
DyNA Evo Cuff Cord - Kevlar cord used on the cuff buckles of Evo boots.
DyNA Evo Instep Cord - Instep velcro with kevlar cord found on the black Evo boots.
DyNA Evo Cuff Buckles - Upper cuff ladder buckle
(11/12) TLT6 Soft Tongue - The TLT6s only come with stiff black tongues now. If you’re thinking you’d like a little more flex, check out the green tongues. Sized per shell.
(11/12) TLT6 Hard Tongue- Replacement stiff black tongues for the TLT6s, men's and women's.
(2) TLT6 Mtn Cuff Buckle Set - Buckles, catches & cords for the TLT6 cuffs.
(2) TLT6 Cuff Buckle & Catch - Cuff buckles for the TLT6. Includes cord & catches. Choose left or right boots.
(3/4) TLT6 Mtn Instep Buckle Set - Lower TLT6 buckle replace set with catches and cords.
(9) TLT6 Spoiler Set - The black plastic rear spoiler mechanism. Spans two shell sizes and does not include the metal bracket.
(7) TLT6 Cuff Rivet Set - New rivets for TLT6P (Performance) or TLT6M (Mountain) boots. The former are yellow, the latter black. 4 rivets and washers included.
(1) TLT6P Power Strap - Removeable TLT6 Performance power straps come in 3 sizes, under 27, 27-28.5, and 29+.
TLT7 Buckle Set- Complete TLT7 replacement cuff and instep buckles with rivet kit.
Mercury Velcro Strap - Replacement power strap for the top of the boot. Please note for the 17/18 season these are shipping from the Women's Mercury Boot with a White/Pink Logo and Black Nylon strap.
Neo Spoiler - Inner spine that cuff locks into.
ZZero 4 Ski/Walk Mechanism - Switches boot from ski to walk mode.
ZZero 4 Tongue - Replacement piece that covers the top of your foot.
Titan/Zeus/Gaia Soles - Replacement touring soles for Titan/Gaia/ZZeus boots. Not alpine soles.
Hello guys I am from Chile, looking for TLT6 mondo 30 stiffening tongues. Hopefully the green ones. Do you have any?
Hey Simon! Thanks for reaching out. A) Totally possible, but I think there are other options worth exploring first, especially because those tongues are next to impossible to find. B) 100% support this decision. Touring boots don't necessarily need to be super stiff in the forward flex to perform well, but the extra height will help a ton. Hole patterns might be a bit different though so you may need to punch a hole through the power strap to get it to fit. Either way, good idea. C) Definitely a good idea. Play is never awesome.
If possible, a burlier liner with a stiffer tongue will make a substantial difference in downhill performance. Keep in mind that by adding extra downhill performance you will very likely wear out the boot even quicker because it's getting skied so hard.
I need a replacement TLT6 Performance replacement instep Buckle set the lower one the buckle is black, would a Lower TLT6 MtN instep Buckle set work for the repair and do you have one in stock. The cable on the buckle is broken, any solution?
Hi I have a pair of Scarpa TX Pros. (the older orange and black model). they are missing the heel insert (tech insert) metal piece. I think the dynafit insert will fit, but not sure what to order on your site. Can you help me out?