The updated Dynafit Carbonio 76 is elegant, refined, and ready for miles of uphill hammering followed by all the downhill shenanigans you can think of. In previous models, Carbonio skis featured carbon woven from tip to tail rather than edge to edge, and some folks found that flex pattern to be too stiff and unforgiving. This updated model has unidirectional carbon which gives it a fantastic flex that gets softer where it’s supposed to, yet stays rigid and stable when skiing at high speeds and in steep terrain. Metal tip and tail skin clips provide durable skin attachment points, as well as provide protection for your sweet new skis from both remote couloir walls and gravelly parking lots. Weighing in around 1000g, the Carbonio 76 packs a whole lot of power into an incredibly lightweight package. What's the point of getting to the top of the mountain if you're too tired to ski hard on the way down? The Carbonio 76 is a perfect ski for folks who want to hike faster and ski more (that means you).
- 3D Tech reduces swing weight by removing unnecessary material in the tip and tail of the ski.
- Full Micro Sidewall provides power transmission and stability without compromising on weight or durability.
- Aluminum alloy tip and tail caps protect the core and edge material and offer lightweight durability in high-wearing areas.
- Unidirectional carbon improves on previous models, providing a more supple tip-to-tail flex without losing any torsional rigidity.
- The updated black and while topsheet graphics stand out with their simplicity, leaving the Carbonio looking classy and sharp in a ski market typically dominated by neon colors and extravagant graphics.
|Lengths (cm)||158, 167, 176|
|Weight (pair)||1760g [158cm]
|Turn Radius||15.0m [158cm]
|Skin Fix||Dynafit Speedskin fix|
|Profile||3D tip, slight rocker|
|Shape||Single radius sidecut|
|Construction||Full micro sidewall, unidirectional carbon construction, Carbonio C-Finishing base|
|Core||Paulownia Speed Core|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Spring and summer skiing, as well as big days and mountaineering objectives.|
|Notes||Updated carbon overlay construction in this model improves upon the previous model.|
|Bottom Line||The light and powerful ski that excels in spring and summer conditions.|
|Compare to other Low-fat Skis|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.