The Speed Hybrid Jacket is an intelligently designed, lightweight fleece piece optimized for light and fast missions in the mountains. This handsome devil sports an athletic fit yet offers a great range of motion for when it's time to stow your skis and start-up that bootpack. The Active Airflow Ventilation mesh back panel helps keep the dreaded sweaty back syndrome to a minimum during hard aerobic pushes. The strategically placed water-resistant nylon panels keep the wind and light precipitation at bay when the weather picks up once you reach the ridgeline. Stretch fleece panels help with freedom of movement and won't hinder your obligatory summit yoga pose. When it's time to go back down, the frontal skin pockets provide a fast and secure way to stow skins (#no need to take your pack off for transitions!). For a jacket that can stay on car-to-car, reach for the Speed Hybrid Jacket from Dynafit.
- Active Airflow Ventilation helps keep the back sweat-free.
- Water repellant and wind-resistant materials on the front and shoulders keep the elements out and the heat in.
- Breathable fabrics for those high output pushes.
- Elastic Hem keeps your jacket around your waist where it should be, even if you do take a tumble.
- Hood easily fits under a helmet and helps with temperature regulation throughout your day.
- Large skin pockets for quick and easy transitions when it's time for that third lap!
- Elastic cuffs with thumbholes keep your sleeves in place.
- Slimmer fit helps to show off muscles during the post-tour celebratory parking lot beverage.
|Pockets||2 chest and skin pockets|
|Cuffs||Elastic cuffs with thumb hole|
|Materials||Nylon plastic, polyester, elastane|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Light and fast touring|
|Notes||Strategically placed nylon panels|
|Bottom Line||Functional and light|
|Compare to other Men's Touring Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.