As the bards have constantly reminded us throughout the course of time, there are a few inevitable realities that cannot be escaped: death, taxes, and messing up trimming your newly arrived climbing skins. Thankfully, there is a solution! These skins are, as the name implies, precut perfectly to match the oh-so-tantalizing curves of select Hagan skis. Being comprised of 100% mohair, they pack nicely to fit in a jacket pocket or stow out of the way in your pack. The skins feature Contour's latest Hybrid Adhesive technology, which combines two different layers (a special adhesive and silicon) to create reliable base hold in colder temperatures while still remaining easy to rip for faster transitions. For the skin that matches the character and curves of your Hagan skis, the simple fix is the Hagan Hybrid Precut Skins!
- 100% mohair construction is packable and provides excellent glide.
- Two-layered construction combines an adhesive and silicon layer that holds lap after lap.
- Reliable grip in colder temperatures, yet still easy to rip off your ski.
- Never have to be re-glued, because who wants to do that?
- Easy to clean with cleaning spray sold separately.
- Pretrimmed to fit the dimensions of your ski for the perfect match out of the box.
Questions & Reviews
What's the adjustable range for the boost junior skins? are they compatible with the Hagan Boost Junior skis in 145cm?
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.