Shopping for a pant that has a comfortable, sporty, active fit, is breathable and wind-resistant without being heavy or stiff? That's exactly what Millet had in mind designing the Extreme Touring Fit pants. These pants are made with a lightweight, four-way stretch XCS 100 material to allow ease of movement on the skin track. Providing fantastic wind-resistance against the elements, and a DWR coating on the exterior to ensure water repellency for those stormy backcountry days, the Extreme Touring Fit pants are ready to deliver performance snow, or shine. There are two large front zippered hand pockets, and the elastic cuffs feature a 2-way zipper allowing for quick transitions. To be inclusive to all types of touring folk, the scuff guard panels that are there for your protection will fit over most boots, big or small. The Millet Extreme Touring Fit pant is a durable, lightweight outer layer, great for spring conditions, or those of us who run a bit hot.
- Two front zippered pockets are easily accessible to hold your most precious items.
- DWR coating provides water repellency on stormy days.
- XCS 100 material with four-way stretch nylon allows freedom of movement.
- Active fit means less bulk around the lower legs.
- Drawstring and elastic waist for comfort.
- Scuff guard on cuffs protect both you and your pants from sharp ski edges.
|Pockets||2 zips on front|
|Waist||Elastic and drawstring|
|Cuffs||Elastic 2 way zip w/ scuff guard|
|Materials||Action Shell, XCS 100|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Great wind-resistant outer layer|
|Bottom Line||Lightweight touring pant for warm days, or high output|
|Compare to other Men's Touring Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.