With the Montamix Adrenaline, MONTANA is entering the world of glue that’s not too sticky, not not sticky, but juuust right. They call this adhesive FUSIONTEC, which they herald as being one of the best adhesives out there. Testing the skins for ourselves, we came away highly impressed and think you will too. This glueless adhesive (we promise this is a very real thing) allows for quick and easy application of the skin, reliable adhesion in colder weather, all while remaining easy to rip. In the event the adhesive gets a bit dirty, you can simply wash it without worrying about impacting the stickiness. Being made with both nylon and mohair, the Montamix Adrenaline skin finds a good middle ground for both durability and packability, while the plush itself offers reliable performance in all snow conditions. Don’t settle for less, get the MONTANA Montamix Adrenaline skin.
- FUSIONTEC adhesive provides easy and reliable use.
- MONTANA special process resists fraying when being trimmed.
- Waterproof laminate film protects the adhesive against moisture contamination.
- 65% mohair / 35% nylon construction is lightweight yet durable.
- Hydropobic treatment of the plush is long-lasting and keeps the skin from acting like a sponge.
Questions & Reviews
We don't have a consistent way to weigh skins, given that they come with a protective backing, and the variable nature of the materials. If you'd like, I can weigh one for you to get a rough idea. Any specific size you're looking at?
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.