Chances are that your first few seasons of ski touring were spent on some extremely grippy, yet heavy, pair of orange skins that shouldn’t be named. Hopefully, you've learned from your mistake and are ready to pick a real set of skins, like the Kohla Freeride Air Skins. These are a great option for skiers looking to save weight and space in their packs for snacks, layers, or maybe even a bottle of champagne. Featuring Kohla’s same great blend as their Freeride Skins, the Freeride Air Skins dawn an even thinner and lighter backing material for those backcountry travelers looking for maximum weight savings in a Mixmohair skin. So, in other words, the Kohla Freeride Air Skins will limit your time faffing around and looking like you’ve gained 25 pounds due to bulky skins stuffed in your jacket. Instead, more time can be spent skinning for miles and innumerable smooth transitions.
- Kohla’s same great Mixmohair blend used on the Freeride Skins, but with an even thinner more packable “Line” skin pile technology.
- Kohla Smart Glue technology makes for an easy to use, easy to pull glue that works comfortably down to -22F.
- 100% waterproof / Fiber Skin technology.
- Multiple different skin tip attachment options.
- K-clip spring tail attachment is durable and simple to operate.
- High-quality laser precision cut skins.
- Made in Austria and solvent-free.
|Weight per skin (with backing)|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.