When you hear the word 'functional' used to describe clothing, an image of someone wearing camo cargo shorts while wearing a toolbelt may come to mind. While some folks may not see anything wrong with that look, others might want something more tasteful. Movement has, for years, been creating world class skis that epitomize masterful craftsmanship while looking beautifully elegant at the same time. Recently, they took that same functional yet stylish design skillset to the helmet game. The Movement 3Tech Freeride helmet is a four-season helmet that can be used for skiing, biking, or climbing equally well. With a winter and summer liner coming standard with each helmet, the Movement 3Tech Freeride is comfortable, adjustable, and safe enough for whatever human-powered endeavor your local weather allows for, no matter the time of year.
- Removable headlamp clips hold your headlamp strap in place, and an elastic goggle strap holds the goggle strap in place, as designed.
- International safety standard rated for climbing, biking, and skiing-- which is pretty awesome, if you ask us.
- Fast-drying hypoallergenic antimicrobial finish on the interior shell of the helmet guarantees no stink-head.
- For a slightly lighter version without a visor, check out Movement's 3Tech Alpi helmet.
- A stout visor keeps the shiny sun out of your eyes regardless of what you're doing.
- Vents in the top of the helmet keep you from overheating and allow for vapor transfer.
|XS / S||20.5 - 22.0" (52-56cm)|
|Medium||22.0 - 22.8" (56-58cm)|
|Large||22.8 - 23.6" (58-60cm)|
|Certifications||CE 1077 (alpine skiing)
EN 12492 (climbing)
EN 1078 (cycling)
|Materials||ABS in mold process|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Skiing, biking, climbing, anything except bull riding.|
|Notes||Comes with two liners, one for summer and one for winter. Meets CE-EN certification for Skiing, Biking and Mountaineering.|
|Bottom Line||The last helmet you'll ever need.|
Questions & Reviews
I’ve been using the Camp Speed 2.0 but the interior harness broke out of the foam.
Is this a good replacement or will I be happier with the Movement Alpi or something else?
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.