A triple-certified helmet that fits well and looks good! The Movement 3Tech Alpi has alpine-skiing, mountaineering, and biking certifications to meet European and International safety standards. It’s even certified under the American body (ASTM). The only thing more surprising than having a helmet that is certified for basically any outdoor activity is how Movement achieved it all in such a light and compact form factor. The helmet has three sizes available with additional strap adjustment to ensure you get a snug fit. Plenty of venting prevents overheating as the pace increases. Best of all, the 3Tech Alpi helmet simply looks sharp.
- Three Safety Certifications (alpine skiing, ski mountaineering competition, and biking).
- DFD: Fast drying, hypoallergenic, and anti-bacterials used in the foam and inner helmet.
- Interchangeable summer and winter padding for warm or cold weather use.
- Slick goggle-retention strap in the back prevents eyewear-fail.
- Winter padding has ear flaps for resort skiing (+47g).
- Passive ventilation keeps you from overheating.
- Headlamp clip for those early starts or late nights.
- Meets current ISMF skimo competition standards.
|XS / S||20.5 - 22.0" (52-56cm)|
|Medium||22.0 - 22.8" (56-58cm)|
|Large||22.8 - 23.6" (58-60cm)|
|Certifications||CE 1077 (alpine skiing)
EN 12492 (climbing)
EN 1078 (cycling)
||DFD: fast drying, anti-allergic, anti-bacterial material|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski mountaineering, ski touring|
|Notes||Certified to American standards|
|Bottom Line||Awesome triple-certified helmet|
|Compare to other Dual Certification Helmets|
Questions & Reviews
The certifications seem kind of incremental, but I guess it's nice to have three. I've used this for skiing, climbing, canyoneering, and more.
The headlamp clip is a fantastic feature, and it is essential for me as I do all of my weekday touring at night. I use a Thrunite TH30, and it never moves.
It's pleasingly low profile, so it fits in hoods and backpacks well and doesn't get in the way. It ventilates really well, and the ratchet on the headband works well with gloves. I'd say this has nailed the features I was looking for in a touring/ski mountaineering helmet.
Thanks a lot
Is there a notification list for when they arrive?
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.