Movement Carbon Pro Boot
With its speed-focused design, the Movement Carbon Pro Boot will certainly get you to places quickly. The boots are equally honed for ski-mountaineering racers and tourers who think time is precious. A specially-designed, full-carbon cuff gives a PRO flex to absorb high-forces without causing compression during hectic race-descents and mixed conditions in the backcountry. 75° of ankle articulation give the uphill that feeling of gliding up the mountain rather than hoofing. The Movement SKYWALK soles keep you glued to the booter when every step is critical. You will find that the Palau Light Pro Liners and integrated boot gaiter keep the feet warm and dry leaving you only to focus on the goal; beat the competition.
- Integrated power-strap / cuff buckle offers a quick and precise cuff-hold.
- Palau Thermofit Light Pro Liner keeps your feet warm and can be molded for an exact fit.
- Attached waterproof gaiter prevents snow and debris from getting in.
- Instep Buckle with ergonomic micro-adjustment make it easy to dial in the fit.
- Hike mode has 75° articulation to give you the most efficient touring experience.
- 100% Carbon Cuff and Grilamid Shell offer a great skiing experience.
- Dynafit certified inserts are consistent and safe.
|Weight (pair)||1976g [27.5]|
||1 + Velcro OCB|
||Grilamid shell, 100% Carbon cuff|
||Palau Light Pro|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Skimo racing and speed touring|
|Notes||Nice waterproof gaiter|
|Bottom Line||Affordable carbon race-boot|
|Compare to other Race Boots|
Questions & Reviews
In my quest for skinny ankled boots I came by and tried on the Free Tours yesterday, and found the heel pocket to be wonderful (slight overstatement). I'm wondering if this boot will fit similarly to the free tour?
What is the last size on this boot?
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.