Ortovox are the leaders in natural ski apparel and offer some of the most comfy touring clothing around. With 100% Tasmanian Merino wool on the next-to-skin layer, the Tofana pant has exemplary thermoregulating powers so you always stay comfortable, regardless of the outside temps. Because Merino wool is also a breathable sweat-wicking fiber, the pants won’t get boggy like heavier pants. The outer layer is an abrasion-resistant layer of nylon that’s DWR-finished for excellent durability and repellency. Anatomically stitched knees are articulated for the highest level of dexterity. Cordura-infused cuffs means the Tofana pants will stand their ground against ski-edges and crampons. The Tofana is a high-performance touring and mountaineering pant that’s good at just about everything. It’s also made of some eco-friendly materials, which is unfortunately a rarity with outerwear as good as this.
- Athletic fit stays out of the way, but offers just enough space for optimal movement.
- Anatomically articulated knees won’t get hung up during a booter or technical skin-track.
- Elastic waistband with internal drawstring adjustment ensures your pants stay on.
- Tasmanian Merino wool is soft, sweat-wicking, thermoregulating, and breathable.
- Two front pockets are zippered to safely carry keys, camera, beacon, etc.
- Zippered cuffs allow easy access to any boot buckle.
- Wool is naturally anti-static and stain-repellent.
Note: The long option (+5cm in inseam length) is available in "Night Blue" only.
|Waist||Elastic with adjustable cord|
|Cuffs||Cordura, zipper to adjust|
|Materials||Polymide, Elastane, Merino wool|
|Lining||Light Merino wool|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski touring, fast travel|
|Notes||Highly windproof and water-resistant|
|Bottom Line||Ambitious ski touring pants|
|Compare to other Men's Touring Pants|
Questions & Reviews
would these pants fit over a regular touring boot?
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.