In order to tour fast and efficiently, you need your system to be dialed from head to toe... and hand. The folks at Ortovox understand just how critical gloves are to a kit so they came out with the Tour Light Glove. Light and dexterous, these gloves feature soft merino wool that's directly woven into a Naturetec Light softshell material so that the glove is comfortable on the inside while providing plenty of wind and weather resistance on the outside. Palms are reinforced with goatskin leather for added grip and durability. A pull-on aid is there for you when the digits are cold, lacking dexterity, and need to get back inside ASAP. The breathable Ortovox Tour Light Glove gives an admirable balance of durability, utility, and comfort in a very minimal design.
- Water and wind repellent to fend off harsh winter weather.
- Pull-on aid to make life a little easier.
- Merino wool for comfort.
- High breathability for when you're working hard on the skin track.
- Merino Fleece Light material on the wrists.
- Leather punch hole reinforcement.
- Smart finger means you won't have to take your gloves off when taking photos with your phone.
- Goatskin leather on palms.
|Weight (pair)||96g [L]|
||Goat leather palm, polyamide, wool, polyester, and elastane|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Comfortable, light, and warm for a race glove|
|Bottom Line||Ultra-breathable and dexterous glove|
|Compare to other Gloves|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.