Into racing? Got hot hands? The G Comp Evo glove might just be for you. It's a dexterous, comfortable, and breathable glove well suited for high output winter activity. When the wind picks up, or you have a long descent ahead you can deploy the nylon Windmit'N tucked into a little pocket on the back of your wrist to keep your fingers from taking a temperature nosedive. Speaking of noses, the back of the thumb has a terry wipe to wipe your nose, or your sweaty brow. If you need to use touch screen electronics to keep track of your progress, the thumb and index finger are touch compatible. Grip'R pads in the palm will keep you from dropping the aforementioned electronics. The G Comp Evo is a breathable and lightweight glove well suited for regulating body heat and keeping a steady grip while you're out gettin' after it!
- Terry wipe on the back of the thumb for wiping noses or sweaty brows.
- Perforated palm provides additional breathability.
- Grip'R pads on the palm create excellent grip.
- Thumb and index finger are touch screen compatible so you can text Mom from the ridgeline.
- Extra reinforcement in the bridge between thumb and index finger to prevent wear and tear when gripping poles.
- Windmit'N cover stows in a wrist pocket, provides extra heat retention and wind-blocking.
|Weight (pair)||90g [L]|
||Synthetic leather palm, nylon Windmit'N|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski mountaineering, spring skiing, racing|
|Notes||Thumb and index finger are touch screen compatible|
|Bottom Line||Great glove for touring and racing|
|Compare to other Women's Gloves|
Questions & Reviews
So the difference between the two is that the Evo is 14g lighter per pair (size large) and is touch screen compatible in both the index and thumb!
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.