Light, versatile, and protective. These are but three adjectives among many that can be used to describe the Petzl Meteora Helmet. With an In-Mold construction and women-specific cutout on the adjustment band to sit over a ponytail, the Meteora is designed to sit low on your head, increasing coverage for maximal protection. The large and numerous vents on the Meteora encourage airflow, helping keep you cool whether ascending the skin track or thrutching up a heinous off-width crack. The EPS foam injected inside a lightweight polycarbonate shell keeps the weight down and protection up, helping ensure you’ll barely even notice the helmet is there. From crack climbing in the desert, visits to your favorite powder stash, or icy couloirs in the Spring, the Petzl Meteora will be there for them all.
- Certifications: CE EN 12492, CE ski touring helmet (PCSR-001), UIAA.
- Made with Polycarbonate crown, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, and polyester webbing.
- Large vents encourage airflow to dump heat.
- Omega adjustment band has a notch designed to fit over a ponytail and is easily adjustable with gloves on.
- Helmet designed to work with ski goggles.
- Designed specifically for women.
|Certifications||CE EN 12492, CE ski touring helmet (PCSR-001), UIAA|
||Expanded polystyrene (EPS) interior, polycarbonate shell|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Petzl's ski touring certification is a commonsense blend of safety and comfort in high output situations|
|Bottom Line||Subtle touches make this an easy choice for women mountaineers|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.