The original Tikka from Petzl is back. Just as small and light as before but now with more lighting power. In an 88 gram package with 3 settings plus a red light, this little guy will keep your life lit up before the sun comes up (or after it goes down!). The Tikka is a great to keep in the car so you don’t forget it when you’re groggily preparing for a dawn patrol. At 300 lumens in Distance mode, it will nicely light up the skin track or vague deer trail. Hanging in camp waiting for the storm to break? The low 6 lumen setting lasts 120 hours, which hopefully is longer than your reading time in the tent. The new Tikka is also compatible with Petzl's CORE rechargeable system. The Petzl Tikka is a great headlamp at a great price.
- Three lighting modes: proximity, movement, and distance.
- Single-button operation is easy to use even with gloves.
- Red light mode prevents blinding you or your friends.
- Phosphorescent reflector helps find the lamp in the dark.
- Comes with 3 AAA batteries or uses a CORE rechargeable.
- Weatherproof IP X4 casing for use in all conditions.
- Compact and lightweight at 88 grams (3.1 ounces).
- Max distance: 80 meters (262 feet).
- Max burn time: 240 hours (0.33 months).
- Max brightness: 300 lumens (1 camera flash).
Update 2019/20: Tikka is now 300 lumens, up from 200. The remaining 2018/19 stock is 200 lumens.
|Battery Life||2 hours [Distance]
9 hours [Movement]
60 Hours [Proximity]
|Waterproof Rating||IP X4|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Dawn patrols, backup|
|Notes||Hybrid Core battery system sold seperately|
|Bottom Line||Simple, bright, affordable|
|Compare to other Headlamps|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.