If you are looking to escape the mundanity of everyday life, the Escaper 105 is ready and willing to help. By utilizing a Light Poplar Core combined with a thin layer of Basalt, the Escaper 105 maintains a svelte weight, allowing you to move quickly and efficiently on your way to your secret powder stash. Once on top of your objective, the V-SKIN ANCHOR provides intuitive and efficient transitions by enabling you to rip the precut skin from the tip, similar to that of a race ski. For the descent, the Basalt layer and poplar core provide elasticity and shock absorption, resulting in a poppy, damp, and fun ride. For increased binding retention and grip, Rossignol utilizes a thin layer of Titanal strategically placed in the mounting area, ensuring the ski stays skiable for many seasons. While the Escaper 105 is undoubtedly stable at speed, ample rocker at the tip and tail allows you to shut things down on a moment's notice, enabling you to navigate through tight places with poise. Whether escaping the cubicle for some quick laps or setting out on a multi-day hut trip, the Escaper 105 is ready and willing to accompany you.
- Light Poplar Core is 30% lighter than traditional poplar cores, giving the Escaper 105 a durable backbone without a significant weight penalty.
- NANO BASALT is a thin layer of Basalt that provides a damp and poppy ride.
- NANO TI keeps the binding securely anchored to the ski, providing many seasons of reliable fun.
- FREE ROCKER utilizes 25% rocker at the tip and 15% rocker in the tail, allowing the ski to be maneuvered through challenging snow and tight spaces with poise.
- RECTANGULAR SIDEWALL finds the ideal balance of precision, edge grip, durability, and power.
- All Trail Sidecut provides versatility through many different snow types.
|Lengths (cm)||170, 179, 187|
|Weight (pair)||2700g 
||Tip notch, flat notched tails|
||Tip rocker, camber underfoot, slight tail rocker|
||Round tip, medium radius, tapered tail|
||Rectangular sidewall, NANO TI plate underfoot, NANO BASALT|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Versatile ski with a soft snow bias|
|Notes||A maneuverable powder ski|
|Bottom Line||Versatile and damp powder ski|
|Compare to other High-fat Skis|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.