To stay safe there are certain pieces of gear you need in the backcountry. To stay light there are specific pieces of gear you need. The Ski Trab Aero 2.0 Race pack lets you carry all of the essentials with a minimum of weight. A dedicated shovel pocket and probe sleeve are positioned away from the body for comfort and easy access. Maybe don't tell anyone, but this pack has space for two pairs of skis in the event that you are wanting to help out your friend or teammate. For convenience and safety there is an easy to access crampon pouch that cold alternatively hold just about anything you want to get to fast. Turns out that snow is frozen water and in the event that it melts your gear will be protected by the waterproof outer shell material. An ice axe loop and 22 total liter capacity allow you to bring all your toys for a big day out in the mountains. This pack can also be deemed the, "Hydration Station," with options for a reservoir, a bottle, or a soft flask. Built for racing, realistically ready for any speed touring you can come up with, don't feel like you need to be wearing spandex to enjoy Ski Trab's Aero 2.0 Race pack.
- Two carrying points allow you to carry your friend's skis since you are such a good person.
- Waterproof material and zipper keep your gear dry in wet conditions.
- Dedicated secure pocket for keys, wallets, and other essentials that you really don't want to lose in the snow.
- Easy access crampon compartment keeps your spikes from shredding the rest of your gear.
- Space for a water reservoir or a bottle on the shoulder strap give you hydration options depending on how long your day will be.
- Adjustable shoulder straps and a magnetic closure on the chest strap make for an easy fit.
- Protective back panel is padded for an extra comfy feel.
|Hydration||Reservoir, bottle, and soft flask compatible|
|Ski Carry||Ski hook with an option for a second pair of skis|
|Shovel / Probe||Separate pocket and sleeve away from back|
|Ice Axe||One loop|
|Stash Pockets||One on left shoulder strap|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Skimo racing, speed touring|
|Notes||Two options for ski carrying position and lots of hydration options.|
|Bottom Line||A well thought out pack from possibly the most exacting company of Ski Trab|
|Compare to other Race Packs|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.