The Pierra Menta 20 is a lightweight and technical pack that is a trusty sidekick for any race, or any fast mission in the backcountry. With a minimalist approach in its performance shape along with zippers sporting easy-grip cords, this pack also has some great features for your accessories and gear. There are internal shovel and probe fasteners with mesh pockets to keep your gear organized and easy to see when digging through your pack in the case of an emergency. A durable crampon pouch keeps your accessories safe from your spikes and the exterior of the Pierra Menta 20 features a wrap-around quick ski carry on the shoulder. This ski carry allows you to quickly rack your skis on your back for smooth transitions without removing your pack. The back is ventilated to reduce any unwanted heat and keep you comfortable on the climb. Known to be both a reliable and technical race pack, the Pierra Menta 20 is a welcomed companion when speed is the aim of your day.
- Mesh back panel for ventilation.
- Internal crampon pouch to stow crampons or other quick access items.
- Ski carry system can be used without removing the pack and can be fit to carry poles.
- Internal shovel and probe fasteners keep your pack organized.
- External QuickAxe holder with clip for easy and secure access to your ice-axe.
|Loop & elastic wrap-around
|Shovel / Probe
|Slick Quick Axe system
|1 internal mesh
|Skimo Co Says
|Lightweight touring, racing
|Transforms to summer pack with a pole carry
|Race pack with lots of little extras
|Compare to other Race Packs
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.