Ski Trab Magico.2 Glove
In Stock & Ships Today
Magic-Oh yes they are. The Ski Trab Magico.2 glove boasts an all-leather design that is as luxurious as it is functional. More leather can be found on the palm, thumb, and forefinger for increased durability where you work your gloves the hardest. Inclement weather means nothing to this haven for your hand. A full waterproof membrane lies beneath to keep out melted snow, or worst-case scenario - rain! On the flipside the Primaloft Gold insulation makes this a cold weather go-to. Headed uphill we presume? Easily track your progress through a watch window on the cuff. Access to this window is made easy by a pull tab attached to a 4-way stretch material. Wet snow and mid-winter powder hunts are both an appropriate reason to bust out your Ski Trab Magico.2 gloves.
- Full goat leather construction is durable and easy on the eye.
- Reinforced palm, thumb and forefinger will hold up to the rigors of being your glove.
- Full waterproof membrane keeps your hands cozy and dry in all weather conditions.
- Anatomic design leads to a more comfortable fit with better dexterity.
- Primaloft Gold insulation will keep your hands feeling quite delightful when the weather outside is frightful.
- Watch window lets you track stats easily without removing gloves or rolling up your sleeves.
|Weight (pair)||236g [L]|
|Cuffs||Elastic with watch window|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Full waterproof membrane|
|Bottom Line||Beautiful construction in the form of a durable glove|
|Compare to other Gloves|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.