Technical ski descents often require building anchors and using special tools like axes and ice screws. For both of these scenarios, warmth and dexterity are critically important. The CAMP G Tech Evo Glove is a great option for those adventures since it offers a great balance between breathability and waterproof while throwing in reinforced leather on the palms and fingers for durability's sake. The G Tech Evo Glove is a layered construction that does not use padded insulation in order to give you exceptional grip and confidence when you need it the most. Also, thanks to the conductor pads on the thumbs and index finger, you can be sure you'll nail that impressive selfie mid-crux. The CAMP G Tech Evo Glove is a great option for high intensity, technical accents, and descents.
- Full protection and lightweight for efficient ski mountaineering.
- DRYZONE membrane is breathable and waterproof to protect you from moisture and wind.
- Goatskin leather on the palms and fingers for superior durability.
- Shaped construction without added insulation for a confident grip.
- Conductor pads to help with the use of touchscreens and your insta feed.
- Elastic wrist leashes ensure that you won't lose a glove when applying sunscreen.
|Weight (pair)||280g [L]|
|Screen Touch||Thumb and index finger|
||Leather palm and fingers, DRYZONE® membrane|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Touring, ski mountaineering|
|Notes||Waterproof and breathable|
|Bottom Line||Excellent grip, dexterity, and protection from the elements|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.