Some consider really cold weather to be "bad," but at Skimo Co, we stand by the saying of "There's no bad weather, just bad gear." So when others are sitting inside next to the fire, grab Ski Trab's K Evo Wool Gloves to keep your paws comfy and score untracked turns. Trab uses their innovative insulation system that combines wool with Loft Soft to create a breathable and warm glove. For the ultimate grip, comfort, and durability, the burly goat leather palm is reinforced with patches of even more goat leather. The Ski Trab K Evo Wool Gloves makes the most of cutting-edge technology to keep you focused on having fun in the mountains, not frozen digits.
- Breathable and Waterproof laminate to help regulate moisture.
- Soft polyester liner for comfort next to skin contact.
- Reinforced goat leather in the palm for durability.
- Level Soft insulation layer combined with wool for warmth and moisture control.
- Watch window opens up so you can keep track of vert, time, and monitor your heart rate.
- Elastic cuff for a secure fit.
|Weight (pair)||142g [L]|
||Leather palm, Plan Polyester liner, WP laminated Polyammide shell|
|Insulation||Wool on the back & light insulation on the palm|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Cold weather ski touring|
|Notes||Window for watch|
|Bottom Line||Durable wool glove for extra cold days|
|Compare to other Men's Gloves|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.