When you're in harsh alpine environments, eye protection is paramount and every detail matters. Smith's Embark Sunglasses are designed to keep the elements out and let you soak in the beauty of your surroundings. With its photochromic lenses adjusting automatically from 45% to 7% of light transmission based on ambient UV and visible light, the Embark negates the need for multiple sets of eyewear. Polarized ChromaPop technology cuts glare and gives you enhanced color and contrast throughout the full transmission range, which is especially welcome in tricky lighting conditions. The ventilated side shields keep your peripherals protected and are easily removable if you need to increase airflow during intense aerobic activity. To keep them firmly attached to your head, the temple arms are adjustable for a customizable fit, and the optional goggles-inspired retainer strap adds security, even during aggressive skiing. If you're looking for a sophisticated and functional take on a classic alpine style, grab the Embark Sunglasses for your next adventure.
- Glacier Photochromic lenses allow a 45% to 7% light transmission range and are less temperature sensitive than other photochromic lenses.
- ChromaPop lens technology enhances color and contrast so you can safely navigate through flat light.
- Removable side shields keep out blowing snow and intense sun, keeping your eyes happy and protected.
- Anti-fog and hydroleophobic lens treatment helps keep the lenses fog-free and easy to clean.
- Megol temple and nose pads provide excellent grip, even when you're a bit sweaty.
- Optional retainer strap keeps the Embark from flying off your head at mach-schnell.
- Included hard case and microfiber pouch help protect your investment when not in use.
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.