If we had to use just one word to describe the new Hyper Manti W, it would have to be “exceptionally well-rounded.” You may now be wondering why we in fact used three words instead of the self-imposed one-word limit and to be honest, it's because one simply wasn't enough. With the shedding of an impressive amount of weight from the non-hyper Manti W, the Hyper Manti W will grant you access to far-out powder fields while the rockered tip and tail will float like a water ski once you get there. The supportive (e.g., stiffer) tail will be a welcome addition for those who like to arc big turns down the apron while the full perimeter steel edges and sintered base help withstand unwanted meetings with high-density objects. Whether acting as the soft snow specialist in your current quiver or an all-around ski as a quiver of one, the Voile Hyper Manti W is a compelling choice.
- Anti-Ice Topsheet keeps the snow at bay.
- Reinforced Binding Mounting area helps with binding retention.
- Hyper Construction keeps things exceptionally light.
- Laminated Wood Core is laminated, duh.
- Rubber foil helps keep things damp.
- Full perimeter steel edges and sintered base lends themselves to durability.
|Lengths (cm)||158, 165|
||Rounded tip and tail|
||Early-rise tip, camber underfoot, gentle rockered tail|
||Paulownia and double carbon|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Powder and corn hunting and anything else you might find|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.