Tucked away in the Wasatch, the craftspeople at Voile are hard at work, silently creating skis that are built to thrive in whichever geographic region you call home. Their newest creation, the Voile Hyper Manti, is no exception. Its rockered tip and tail lend itself to a playful feel in deep snow, yet the supportive tail will be right at home in steep couloirs sporting less than ideal conditions. The thick 2mm edges and durable base will shrug off early season impacts while the carbon-weave shaves off the grams compared to its heavier sibling. From midwinter powder, to variable spring conditions, to slushy couloirs on the fourth of July - the Voile Hyper Manti is built to ski them all.
- Anti-ice top sheet keeps the ice away.
- Reinforced mounting area keeps the bindings where they should be.
- Voile Carbon-Weave saves weight, allowing you to get the extra lap at the end of the day.
- Laminated paulownia wood core offers an impressive strength to weight ratio.
- Thick 2mm steel edges and sintered base are the epitome of durable.
- Rubber foil helps provide damping duties.
|Lengths (cm)||171, 176, 181, 186|
||Rounded tips and tails|
||Early-rise tip, camber, gradual tail rocker|
||Double woven carbon cap|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Powder, corn, crud, and more|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.