Tucked away in the Wasatch, the craftspeople at Voile are hard at work, silently creating skis that thrive in whichever geographic region you call home. Their creation, the Voile Hyper Manti, is no exception. Its rockered profile lends itself to a playful feel in deep snow, while the supportive tail will be right at home in steep couloirs sporting less than ideal conditions. The thick 2mm edges and durable base will shrug off early season impacts while the carbon-weave shaves off the grams. From midwinter powder, to variable spring conditions, to slushy couloirs on the fourth of July - the Voile Hyper Manti is built to ski them all.
- Anti-ice top sheet keeps the extra snow weight away.
- Reinforced mounting area keeps the bindings where they should be.
- Voile Carbon-Weave saves weight while keeping the performance high.
- Laminated paulownia wood core offers an impressive strength to weight ratio.
- Thick 2mm steel edges and sintered base foretell durability.
- Rubber foil provides damping throughout the ski.
|Lengths (cm)||171, 176, 181, 186|
||Rounded tips and tails|
||Early-rise tip, camber, gradual tail rocker|
||Rounded tip and tail, gradual taper|
||Double woven carbon cap|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Powder, corn, crud, and more|
|Notes||Made in the USA|
|Bottom Line||A versatile all-arounder|
|Compare to other High-fat Skis|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.