Hard-charging ladies who have been searching for the elusive “one boot quiver” can finally rejoice, SCARPA has delivered! Working with legendary ski racer Bode Miller, SCARPA set out to create a boot that could withstand the scrutiny of the pickiest ski racer while at the same time providing excellent uphill mobility. With a 115-flex rating, four-buckle construction, and GripWalk compatible sole, SCARPA certainly delivered on the downhill performance. Just as impressive, the boot has a 61-degree range of motion and low weight for its category that will make short work of big vertical days. Because warmth and comfort are equally important in a boot geared for the backcountry, SCARPA was nice enough to throw in an Intuition liner, ensuring an individualized fit. If you demand a boot with the performance worthy of an Olympic gold medalist while remaining a capable ascender, the 4 Quattro XT women’s boot won’t let you down.
- Cuff and shell are made with plant-based materials, lessening the environmental impact.
- Power strap made by Booster Strap delivers outstanding power transmission.
- Presa outsole is GripWalk compatible to open up your ski options.
- Four buckle design lets you snug it down until your heart (and foot) is content.
- Added Recco technology helps with searchability should something go awry.
- Liner is made by Intuition, helping provide an individualized fit.
|Weight (pair)||2646g 
||4 + Power Strap|
||Tech, GripWalk, ISO 9523, Hybrid|
||15°, 17°, 19°|
||Grilamid Bio with Carbon Core, Pebax|
||4PRO Flex XT - Womens|
||Presa Ski-01/GripWalk Tour|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Resort and backcountry|
|Notes||Shell and cuff are made using plant-based materials|
|Bottom Line||Powerful boot for hard-chargers|
|Compare to other Womens Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.