If you're anything like us here at Skimo Co you generally like things that are lightweight. Turns out CAMP likes lightweight equipment too! In that spirit they have put together a fully fleshed out, flyweight steel crampon with tons of features. The Skimo Pure Nanotech crampons are able to cut grams thanks to the Sandvik Nanoflex stainless steel frame material, which is 70% stronger and 20% harder than normal steel, making for a durable footbed and even more durable teeth on the belly of the crampon. The Pure Nanotech allows for added security and ease of attachment by bringing back the T-stop toe system. For skiers who need a bit more adjustment for smaller fits, these crampons also have a linking bar for small boot range settings. If you didn't think these crampons already had bragging rights, they also weigh the same as most aluminum crampons. If you don't have the time to go slow, the Skimo Pure Nanotech crampons are a lightweight and aggressive piece of gear any skier can confidently carry.
- Lightest all-steel crampons add up to an incredibly durable, yet low weight option.
- Made from durable Sandvic Nanoflex steel which is 70% stronger and 20% harder than normal steel.
- Three heel-bail height settings to adjust for an optimized fit.
- Thin and comfortable aluminum buckles are placed by the ankle for easy adjustment.
- Dynamic anti-balling plates (included) help prevent dangerous snow buildup.
- Semi-auto toe bails can be used for boots without toe welts. (Sold separately).
- Linking bar at the base allows room for 210mm to 330mm boot sole length range.
- Linking bar is replaceable with a Dyneema linking strap. (Sold separately).
- Adjustment torx key and carrying case included.
|Materials||Nanoflex stainless steel|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski mountaineering, Skimo racing|
|Notes||Constructed from proprietary Sandvik Nanoflex stainless steel|
|Bottom Line||Lightest all-steel crampons in the world|
|Compare to other Crampons|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.