The CAMP Skimo Tour Crampons are built with the same efficient design as the race version, but tailored to fit the needs of the everyday backcountry skiers and alpinists. The fool-proof T-Stop that corrals your toe welt into the front of the crampon makes dicey transitions that much easier. The height-adjustable heel lever ensures a proper fit regardless of the boot. A micro-adjustable linking bar with two length settings affords the crampon excellent versatility, allowing it to fit just about every ski boot under the sun. The Tour edition is full 7075 aluminum alloy, whereas the Nanotech edition uses CAMP’s signature Sandvik Nanoflex steel on the front points for a bit of extra adventure-insurance. Piece by piece, CAMP is lightening your load, shrinking mountain ranges, and allowing you to have more fun.
- Light and sturdy 7075 aluminum alloy toe and heel.
- T-Stop toe system is easily height-adjustable and corrals your toe welt into place.
- Height-adjustable heel-bail for a perfect fit on most ski boots.
- Small and large settings combined with micro-adjustability on linking bar helps dial in the fit.
- Dyneema linking straps sold separately increase packability and decrease weight (-20g).
- Anti-balling plates and carrying case are included.
- Sandvik Nanoflex stainless steel front points found on the Nanotech edition are better for ice and rock.
- Semi-auto toe bails are available for the welt-less boots becoming more popular these days.
|Weight (pair)||452g [Tour]|
||7075 Aluminum, optional Sandvik steel|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Moving quickly in steep terrain|
|Notes||Anti-balling plates installed|
|Bottom Line||Versatile and light mountaineering tools|
|Compare to other Crampons|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.