This durable pant will serve you well through all your ski mountaineering dreams and cold, hard realities. Using Singtex® 10000 fabric, the Crazy Idea Acceleration pants are waterproof, windproof, yet breathable to keep you warm but not overheat. It’s not magic, they say, but science. Crazy reinforced the lower pant legs with a waterproof membrane and designed the gaiter-style cuff to integrate with most boot buckle systems for fiddle-free transitions. The Acceleration pants will help you achieve the highest velocity on your winter and spring missions.
- Two front zip pockets one back zip keep pocket-things in.
- Waterproof gaiter designed for most boot buckle systems.
- Elastic waistband with belt loops for enhanced support.
- Reflective logos and accents to give better safety visibility.
- BlueSign® certified materials with sealed YKK zippers.
|Pockets||2 front zips, one back|
|Waist||Elastic with belt and loops|
|Cuffs||Zipper and internal gaiters designed for boot buckle system|
|Materials||Crazy Endurance, Polyamide Yarn, ThermoLite|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski touring, alpine climbing|
|Notes||Reflective logos and inserts offer more visibility|
|Bottom Line||Durable touring & mountaineering pants|
|Compare to other Men's Touring Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.