We're always in the market for a softshell that can do it all, and we think we just struck gold this season. The Speed Dynastretch Pant is a suitable pair of travelling pants if you're after a softshell perfect for those spring conditions, or a high output day in your local mountains. Made with a hybrid construction, a windproof fleece on the front and a breathable brushed material in the rear, the Speed Dynastretch Pant offers stretched inserts and articulated knees to keep you warm and mobile whether you're on the uphill, or down. The fabric is abrasion resistant with a brushed lining to keep you warm even when the sun isn't at your back. Two zippered front pockets offer up some room to store gels, sunscreen, and whatever small goodies you might need for your travels, The elastic, adjustable waistband allows room for comfort if you're layering or tucking in your upper base layers. As if Dynafit could read your mind, they included a built in snow gaiter and an expandable hem for when you feel like touring with beefier boots. Incredibly soft, warm, and considerably more fast & light than a hardshell pant, the Speed Dynastretch Pant is sure to become one of our favorites, and we hope it will become yours.
- Hybrid construction keeps the wind off your thighs and the heat moving out the back.
- Stretch inserts and articulated knees give freedom of movement.
- 2 zipped front pockets can store all the little things in touring life.
- An adjustable and elastic waist let you tour right after Thanksgiving dinner.
- Expandable hem for different sized boots.
- Hem reinforcement and a built-in snow gaiter lets you push hard in deep snow.
- Abrasion resistant front and brushed inside fabric proves you can be hard and soft at the same time.
|Ventilation||Breathable polyamide rear panel|
|Pockets||2 zipped front|
|Cuffs||Reinforced w/ cuff gaiters|
||Breathable polyamide plus Dynastretch spandex|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Brushed elastane is soft against the skin|
|Bottom Line||Not a skin suit pant, but just as fast|
|Compare to other Men's Speed Pants|
Questions & Reviews
What's the different between this pants here: https://skimo.co/dynafit-speedfit-pants, is an updated version?
This version has cuff gaiters while dropping the zip fly, knee flaps, external drawstring, etc.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.