Leave it to Karpos to design a performance ski pant like the Alagna Lite. K-Shell fabric on the front half is windproof, traps a bit of air for some very light insulating properties, and employs a DWR treatment to protect you from the elements. However, Karpos thought the K-Shell fabric was a bit too stiff for some key areas, so the area surrounding your hip flexors and the backside of the pants are Dualfit. This incredibly breathable fabric uses your forward motion to vent extra heat. The area surrounding your calves is Dualfit Light, an even lighter fabric that lets the pants and boots articulate with the utmost freedom. Sharp ski edges are no match for the Cordura reinforced cuffs. For those unfamiliar with Cordura, it gained its popularity in military fabrics where rip-stop properties and hard-wearing durability are necessities. Cutouts and zippers in the cuff are compatible with just about any kind of boot for the fastest transitions on the course. If you give a skier an Alagna Light Pant, they’ll come back for the matching jacket.
- Elastic waistband is adjustable via a drawstring pull closure.
- Vislon zip on cuff for easy access to buckles when your heart rate is through the roof.
- Elastic cuff closure works in lieu of stirrups.
- K-Shell fabric on the front is windproof.
- Dualfit fabric is breathable and durable.
- Dualfit Light keeps your calves moving.
- YKK Zippers on the cuffs won’t jam up.
- Cordura reinforced cuffs are sturdy not dirty.
|Cuffs||Zipper with internal gusset|
||Dualfit, K Shell, Cordura|
|Coating||DWR coating on front|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Exercise, racing, flying|
|Notes||K-Shell windblock on front|
|Bottom Line||Stretchy pant for training or flying|
|Compare to other Men's Speed Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.