The Cervino Ultra Pant is the cooler, younger (updated) brother in the Cervino pant line from Crazy Idea. Made with an athletic fitting design, these pants offer great breathability, comfort, and warmth when you need it most. The waterproof gaiters zip tightly around your boots and have optional cutouts that can allow you to access your buckles and the ski-walk lever without having to roll up your pants. Water, wind, and tear-resistant Singtex 10000 technical fabric covers the knees and the cuffs as a bonus to keep you warm, dry, and safe from sharp ski edges and boot buckles. The same material is also on the seat of the pants to keep your keister dry. The rest of the pant is made with a super soft and breathable Vuelta fabric that is insulated just enough to keep your sensitive parts from freezing, but allows air to move through the material to keep you cool on the move. These pants also feature an elastic waistband with an adjustable drawstring for a snug fit and two large zippered pockets on the front side of either leg for phones or hands. The Cervino Ultra pant is a great choice for fast movement, even on those cold, windy days when you just don't want to go home yet.
- An athletic form fit for better mobility.
- Stitched with flat, reflective seams, and colorful highlights.
- Two oversized zippered front pockets fit your phone, some snacks, or even a folded map.
- Features a waterproof gaiter with customizable cutouts to access buckles and ski/walk lever on some boots.
- Wind and water-resistant Singtex 10000 technical fabric is added to the knees, cuffs, and seat for added warmth and protection.
- Vuelta fabric is soft, breathable, and now anti-microbial thanks to the infusion of graphene into the material.
|Pockets||2 front side|
|Waist||Elastic w/ drawstring|
||Italian Vuelta fabric, Singtex 10000, Graphene|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski touring, speed touring|
|Notes||Customizable cutouts on the gaiter for easier boot buckle access|
|Bottom Line||A fast pant that will keep you dry and warm all season|
|Compare to other Men's Speed Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Of the two, I would say the Crazy Idea Avenger edges out the Cervino Ultra on durability due to reinforcement in the knees and lower legs. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com with further questions on pants!
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.